I've burned all of the old wood in the tin shed and the coal store so they are both empty and ready to come down. I have also cleared the area behind the tin shed of the old plant trelisses and most of the lumps of concrete that were back there are now piled up at the other end of the garden waiting to go to the tip. Also most of the stuff in the greenhouse is on ebay and should hopefully be gone by next week.
The next jobs are:
- Dig up as much of the remaining paving slabs and concrete at that end of the garden as possible.
- Take down the tin shed
- Run all the scrap metal to the scrap yard
- Run all the slabs and concrete to the skip
- Knock down the coal store
- Take down/ebay the green house.
- Clear away all the bushes and brambles
Oh yeah, and we'll be trying to fit a new kitchen aswell,